Friday, March 20, 2009



So ever since a month ago, my hair has started shedding! This happens after every child. It has been slowly strangling my family. I find it wrapped around toes, fingers, and everywhere else. It really has been driving me CRAZY!!!! I went to clean out the fridge, and low and behold there it was......my eye started twitching and I went to the bathroom, grabbed a handful and cut! I just couldn't stand it anymore. I have always wanted to do that and it was actually really fun, although I now need help with it.....hopefully before Sunday when I need to go to church!

4 comments:

Jenny and Porter said...

You're so funny. Your hair always looks cute but I know how you feel about it. Mine always bugs me and I find it everywhere and it grosses me out.

John and Misty said...

Wow, you are one brave woman! It reminds me of when you cut my hair in my bathroom when we were in high school. After I had my babies, mine was falling out like crazy also. I've had to cut it several times. Your hair looks cute short or long!

R Cadina said...

hahaha!!!! THAT'S what you meant the other day. We never did get to finish that conversation. But, I LOVE it!! Love that you did that...and love your hair. :0) I think that it looks really cute, but if you ever want help with it, call me. :0)

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Wow, I don't check your blog for a few days, and you have so many posts! First of all, it was GREAT to see you! 2nd, your hair is adorable! 3rd, congrats to Randy...I still think of him as about 10. 4th, way to go on the concert tickets! You are one lucky little lass.
Love you to death!