Tuesday, March 24, 2009

KEITH URBAN MANIA!!!!

So today was amazing! Larry and I called the Eagle when they said, "Caller # 10!" I thought Larry was for sure going to win, but he only was caller #4, and then I got through and they asked my name, and I screamed, "JAeLYnne FraNCis!" It was crazy. I don't remember a whole lot after that....it was all a blurr. I am so excited to go! Larry and I are going to Keith Urban and to top it off Little Big Town is opening, which we LOVE them!!!! We are so excited! Too bad it is in September. Good thing I am in school, and working alot on getting that done with by August, so what a fun end of school party right? Wow oh wow!!! I just know he will sing my favorite song, "Sweet Thing, and Everybody".........oh I'm not going to be able to sleep until then.......

3 comments:

Jenny and Porter said...

How fun for you! I really don't know either of the country singers you're going to see but concerts are so much fun! I didn't know you were in school. What school are you going to and what are you taking?

R Cadina said...

hahahaha!!!! That is AWESOME!!!! You're so funny!! :0) It's so cool that I know someone who won something like that! I didn't even know that was possible. haha! :0)

John and Misty said...

I'm writing a comment to a WINNER! Congrats! That is SO exciting! I always get a busy signal on the rare occasion that I call in on something like that. So happy for you guys!