Monday, March 23, 2009


I am so stinkin lucky to have my sister so close! I love her so much, and I am ALSO lucky because she and I have two girls. The first two are 6 months apart, and our most recent girls are only 2 months apart. They are all going to be best friends! That is if Ali will learn not to force Cora to play things she doesn't want to play. She literally drags her around our house while Cora is protesting all the way. Poor Cora.....Well anyways, we finally got the two little ones together yesterday and as you can tell they bonded right away. Yes, my kids are always on the more stockier side. Thanks Randy for taking a fabulous picture! I love you Sophie, Maddie, Cora, Alison, and Melanie!!!

2 comments:

R Cadina said...

Ya, see??? CUTE, CUTE hair!!!! :0) And, I agree completely...there's nothing like having a sister living close by. I'd be lost without mine. :0)

Jenny and Porter said...

I love your hair! I wish my sisters were still close by so our kids could grow up together. You're lucky!