Monday, March 23, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


So my brother finally popped the question! I thought he was going to never do it! My new soon to be sister-in-law is Sydnee Porter. She is so fun and cute and I am so excited for them. The date is set for the 26th of June. I thus started jogging this morning. Not only do I have a race to train for, but now on top of that I want to fit into something for the wedding. I can't even zip up my Sunday skirts yet.......so sad I know. Oh well. I'm glad he finally asked her. I'm sure they are just crazy in love and can't wait to get married like all of us felt.....little do they know huh? ha ha ha ha no seriously CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!!! I love you Randy! My baby brother is growing up...so weird....yet so sweet!

3 comments:

R Cadina said...

They are really cute! It's so fun to see giddy newlyweds. :0) Pretty soon, you won't remember life without them married...time sure flies, huh. :0) You guys have such a fun family though...she's a lucky girl. :0) Your blog is super cute fyi! I somehow did NOT have your blog on my page, so I got behind! But...you're there now!! :0)

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Jae- you are becoming such a blog queen! I love it! Cute pic of Randy and Syd- I cannot wait for more wedding fun this year! And I am with you on the weight loss thing *sigh* I DO NOT want another set of pics like at Melanie's wedding! :) No more perms for me...EVER!!!!

Jenny and Porter said...

I can't believe how grown up Randy is. I still think of him as the little 8 year old I used to live by. Tell him congratulations!