Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding of a Lifetime!







So my little brother Randy finally got married. He married Sydne Taylor Porter, now Garner. She is so wonderful, and I'm so glad she is in our family. The girls were so excited to wear matching purple dresses, and the wedding party was out of this world! It was in Salt Lake at the Memorial House up in the Memorial park area. The food was amazing, the place was amazing, the live band, and dancing was amazing, and most of all the Porter family was amazing! We had so much fun. I only got a few pictures to share with you all. I really need a new camera. It doesn't take the best pictures.

3 comments:

John and Misty said...

Wow! How beautiful! Love the girls' dresses! They look like little princesses! Did Larry do that cool cake? Congrats Randy!

Nicky said...

I just came across your blog...and saw the wedding cake you were telling me about. I think it is amazing! Hope you don't mind me eavesdropping once in awhile. If you would like an invite into our family blog, e-mail me at nickymcrawford@yahoo.com

Val said...

How come I'm just finding your blog?? Looks good...I'll have to keep checking up you now! :)