Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY!



Sorry Larry, this was the only pic on our new drive of you. That is okay though because it shows what a great dad you are to take Ali Easter egg hunting. I just wanted to put up something about Father's Day and to tell Larry how much I love and appreciate all that he does for our family, and the beautiful children that we share. He is a great father, and is always concerned about his children and simply adores all of them. Thank you Larry! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

John and Misty said...

Sweet Tribute. Go Larry, go Larry!

The Carpenter Family said...

Great Family!!! You guys are awesome. Oh...I love your post about the grass!! That was great. Check our blog @ carpentercrew1.blogspot.com
Jessica

The Carpenter Family said...

I'm having a lot of fun with my bike. That would be awesome if you got one....I'm always looking for riding partners!!! I got my bike @ joyride in Logan. It's a SCOTT Womens specific brand and I love it.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

good ole larry. im sure he is a fun dad! it was great to see you guys a few weeks ago. thanks for being so rad and opening up your home. hopefully we are able to get together again soon! 3 years was way to long.