Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Zac turns SEVEN!!!

So my Zacker Cracker turns seven years old today! It is such a nostalgic thing for a mom to remember back to the day that they were born. I remember being induced because he was 3 days over his due date, and after Kaden's big head experience I told the midwife she had better get him out of there! I'm glad they did because he has the biggest head of the family! He was our only one born in Oregon. I think that is kind of special. I remember being able to feel nothing on 1/2 of my body and the other half was in PAIN, but when they gave him to me for the first time I just said, "Oh Zac!" I'm sure all you mothers understand, but I felt so much of a connection with him the second we looked at eachother for the first time. We were inseparable after that. He wouldn't go to ANYONE! I was constantly with him, and him by my side. At times that was really hard, he wouldn't even go with Larry, but it is just who he is. He is by far our most shy of the bunch, but he is so sweet. He hates seeing people sad, and he is definitely our peacemaker. I just love that little boy. He use to look up at you when he was young, with his HUGE blue eyes and say, "Mom, I love you.....so much." I'm so grateful that he is mine. I'm very blessed. Sorry for the big post, but I just wanted to say that on his special day. I love you Zachary Milan Francis!




1 comment:

John and Misty said...

Happy Birthday Zachy Wacky!