Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Madness

So another year, and another birthday to start it off!  Do any of you have any suggestions how to enjoy a birthday that is on the biggest hangover of the year!! ie no sleep and tons of junk food plus add in a few GRUMPY kids :)  I know it is all in my attitude right?  Next year I am leaving the valley...don't know where yet.

ANYWAYS, the one fun thing about my birthday is we seem to celebrate it for a good week after.  A couple things that we did were go up to Preston Idaho and enjoy bowling with the Garner family at the Pop N Pins.  Never been there, but supposedly that is where they filmed some of Napolean Dynamite.   It was so fun!



Then I wanted to do something I hadn't for a long time, you know feel young again, so we went ICE BLOCKING!!!  It was a blast!!  We went up to Old Main Hill at USU (I guess it is illegal now, didn't know that)  TWANDA!!!!



1 comment:

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday Jae. Thanks for the surprise party for the rest of us for YOUR birthday party! It was SO much fun...a must do again.