Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family

Today I am so grateful for family.  Tonight is my cousin's benefit concert for his family.  There has been so much service and love given to them.  Friends of mine who don't even know them have donated items for auction.  I feel so much love inside for everyone.  My heart breaks for Brittany, Montana, Milan, and Hank.  I pray that they can feel their Heavenly Fathers love for them and comfort.

I have also been following Stephanie Nielsens blog this morning.  Her story is so moving.  Today's blog is about how motherhood is a gift.  I sometimes wonder how people get through hard times like losing a spouse, or almost facing death.  I know it would change your view on life and the way that Stephanie shares her testimony I love her strength and her gratitude for her life.  How precious life is!

I am so grateful to be a mother.  I love my children more than I ever thought I could.  I love the experiences we go through in life.  They are hard.  This life is hard and full of trials, but that is how it is suppose to be.  Yes, we can feel joy and happiness here, but we also feel sorrow, and pain, and hurt.  I am so grateful to my savior for his sacrifice, for his love for us.  We are all going to get through this life, and we are all going to pass on as well.  I pray we can all have the strength and faith to do hard things and to know that we will find peace and happiness in the next.  I also pray that we can help pick each other up when we are down.

Anyways, just felt like writing my feelings.  Here are my sweet angels.  So grateful to have all of them!


1 comment:

Nicky said...

I love your thoughts about motherhood and children. Thanks for sharing