Sunday, September 12, 2010

Broccoli and Fish


My mom gave me some Halibut from Alaska the other day. I have to admit, when I was cooking it the smell was horrible and to top it off I steamed some broccoli with it. It was pretty hilarious when I sat down to eat with the kiddos because Zac and Kaden had gotten some clothes pins from the laundry room without me knowing. Thought it would make a funny post. My kids hate anything green or fishy or.......practically everything. Never mind, Zac is an awesome eater! He just thought it was funny. I like this picture of a tear running down Zac's face. He was laughing pretty hard.

1 comment:

Jenny and Porter said...

That is too funny! Boys think of the silliest things, but I probably would have grabbed a clothes pin too. I hate the smell of fish.