Sunday, March 14, 2010

CrimPiN 80's






I have a hiking group. We use to go once a week up Logan, Hyde Park, Smithfield, North Logan canyons and hike at night when the kids are asleep and can breath a little. Since it is winter we still try to get together once a month. Last month we decided to make music video's of the 80's. Shanna was so sweet (and Jake) to let us come to her house. We had blue eyeshadow, a crimper, and leg warmers. Melanie took full advantage of the crimper and did some makeovers. We broke up into two groups and videoed them. I had a great laugh. The first group Nicki, Shaley, Melanie, and Loni did "Bright Eyes". Shanna, Ann, and I did "I Think We're Alone Now". Seriously a really really fun night! p.s. anyone's invited :)

3 comments:

John and Misty said...

Sweet! You guys look great! How fun to rock out to the 80's! I miss those days sometimes...sort of....

Ann said...

FUNNEST NIGHT EVER!

Nicky said...

I thought what happened at Shanna's stayed at Shannas! J/K...it was like a totally rad night!